1. When will I have access to the DPM Bootcamp course materials?
The course officially starts on January 6, 2020.
2. How are the DPM Bootcamp course materials delivered?
You'll be invited via email & have access to the course website where you'll work through the lessons at your own pace during each week. You'll also be invited to join us on Discord where daily discussions will happen.
3. How long will I have access to the DPM Bootcamp course materials?
You'll have lifetime access to the course. However, we suggest working through the course material while you have access to staff and other students who are in your cohort. The Discord channel for the January 2020 cohort will be archived on March 31, 2020.
4. When will I receive an invitation to Discord?
DPM Bootcamp officially starts on January 6th, 2020. You'll be invited to join us on Discord before or on this date. Your cohort's channel will be archived on March 31, 2020.
5. What results can I expect at the end of DPM Bootcamp?
The objective of the DPM Bootcamp is to introduce you to digital project management, digital marketing, and give you the tools to create your first case study as a digital project manager and your first interview on Upwork. Please request and review the syllabus and course schedule here.
6. Will this be the only course offered by Digital Project Masters?
After DPM Bootcamp, students are invited to continue their learning with us in DPM Academy. Please request and review a syllabus and course schedule for DPM Academy here.
7. What's your refund policy?
Payments for our paid courses are non-refundable. Choose between making a one-time payment in full or 3 monthly payment plans for DPM Bootcamp.
8. What certifications will I receive when I take DPM Bootcamp?
You’ll complete the Google's Analytics Certification (free) & HubSpot's Social Marketing Certification (free) in the digital marketing modules as part of the coursework. In DPM Bootcamp, we'll also introduce you to the different certifications you can work towards, depending on what aspects you like most about the course. Digital Project Masters does not issue any certificates or certifications.
9. How can I join Digital Project Masters as a freelancer after DPM Bootcamp?
After successfully completing DPM Bootcamp, you may apply for a Web Design Remoteship™ or Digital Marketing Remoteship™ at Digital Project Masters. The deadline to apply is April 15th, 2020.
10. What other courses does Digital Project Masters offer?
Registration for DPM Academy will open in January 2020.
11. How many people will be accepted into the Remoteship™ program after completing DPM Bootcamp?
Digital Project Masters is an agency hired by clients as an independent contractor therefore, our Remoteship™ Associates are hired as part-time subcontractors to perform a specific part of an overall digital project, receiving (agreed upon) payment only once Digital Project Masters is paid.
How many people we accept will depend on the type of work and amount of clients we have at that time. We want to accept people based on their application materials, not with the intention of hitting an arbitrary number.
12. Is the Remoteship™ part-time or full time?
Part-time. We can’t guarantee any number of hours per week as it depends on the number of clients we have at the time but hours will be capped at 20 hours per week.
13. Do Remoteship™ Associates need to open an LLC?
14. What are the fees for a person who completes the DPM Bootcamp and would like to continue with the DPM Academy?
The fee for DPM Academy starting in April 2020 is $2997. Students can make a one-time payment of $2997 or 6 monthly payments of $549 when they register before February 15, 2020.
Request a syllabus and course schedule for DPM Academy here.
15. Do I have to complete DPM Bootcamp by the end of March? I am not sure I would have time for that.
Please review the syllabus and course schedule for DPM Bootcamp here.
Please note that in order to get the most out of this course, we recommend fully participating in discussions, office hours, and live webinar events.
In order to move on to DPM Academy or apply for a Remoteship™, satisfactory completion of the assignments and application materials is required.
16. I’m starting a PT job and it looks like it’s 15 hours self-paced learning in DPM Bootcamp. Is that right?
That’s right. We estimate approximately 20 hours per week and that includes time spent on self-study, working on assignments, joining live webinars, and office hours.
17. Would I be able to do it by myself in evenings/nights and on weekends or would I have to be available at certain times to work with other course members? I don’t want to let anyone down if we were working in a team but I couldn’t get back to them until later or another day.
In DPM Bootcamp, you'll be working on your own to complete assignments, However, we do encourage you to participate in discussions and join webinars or office hours live when you’re able to. To request a syllabus and course schedule, click here.
However, teamwork is required in DPM Academy. To request a syllabus and course schedule, click here.
18. Am I able to keep my PT job and apply for a Remoteship™?
It is feasible to work PT (or FT) during a Remoteship™.
19. Does this have subtitles?
A lot of the content in DPM Bootcamp is written and if we share videos, they will have captions (subtitles added after a video has been recorded) and we will also share a transcript after a live webinar or office hour recording is available.
If you need subtitles while one of our staff members or guest speakers is presenting, there are solutions for this too. We can open a document on Otter.ai while they are speaking and share it with you. It will type what they are saying in real-time.
20. What is the salary with the Remoteship™?
Remoteship™ Associates are hired by Digital Project Masters as part-time subcontractors to perform a specific part of an overall digital project, receiving (agreed upon) payment only once Digital Project Masters is paid. Remoteship™ Associates are not employees of Digital Project Masters and it is not a salaried position.
21. How many students are you accepting for DPM Bootcamp or DPM Academy?
We don't have a maximum number of students we accept for either cohort. We adjust our staffing as needed per cohort.
22. Are your clients all coming from Upwork?
No. Remoteship™ Associates may be assigned to projects with clients of ours that are on or off Upwork.
23. Is there a certificate from DPM Bootcamp and/or Academy?
Digital Project Masters does not issue certificates or certifications. Evidence of your learning and digital projects with Digital Project Masters will be seen in your case studies and portfolios.
Request and review the DPM Academy syllabus here to learn more about the certification exam fees included with registration.
24. I have limited coding knowledge - would DPM Bootcamp be appropriate for me?
No prior coding knowledge is required for DPM Bootcamp or DPM Academy.
However, a willingness to learn how to code on your own and with a remote team is required in DPM Academy.